Why Access Control Specialists Choose Keri Systems
As a dynamic access control provider, Keri Systems offers comprehensive solutions tailored to businesses of all sizes, whether they prefer cloud-based or on-premise systems. With an impressive track record spanning over 30 years, Keri Systems has established itself as a trusted name in the access control industry.
Our reputation is built upon the consistent delivery of high-quality products and exceptional customer service. By partnering with Keri Systems, businesses and security professionals can rely on our expertise and industry knowledge to provide them with reliable and effective access control solutions, ensuring the safety and security of their premises.
What truly sets us apart is the unrivaled expertise and extensive experience of our team members. Our collective knowledge and skill set forms a complete package that caters to the needs of customers.
With our proficiency in the industry, we provide a comprehensive solution that goes above and beyond.
Meet our access control specialists
Here are some reasons people choose to work with us…
- We are an industry leader in the manufacture of access control and security systems, and over the past 30 years have supplied hundreds of thousands of systems, from single doors to sophisticated, enterprise-level corporate systems.
- We have extensively researched and developed numerous cost effective, easy to install, and easy to use access control products. Our products are flexible and scalable, and can often be tailored to suit individual customer needs.
- Keri products are available worldwide through a network of dealers and distributors, and Keri’s core products all carry the CE Mark for approval in European Economic Community member countries.
- Since 1990 Keri Systems has been a pioneer and market leader in the design and manufacture of proximity readers, cards and other access control products.
- Located in the heart of California’s famed Silicon Valley, the company draws on the area’s wealth of technological expertise and security industry professionals to bring superior price/performance products.
- Our flexible pricing structure gives you the freedom to design custom solutions with ease, bid on projects competitively, and win profitable new business deals.
- Our expert support team will help you design a security solution that meets your client’s needs and your financial requirements.
- Our industry-leading software and dozens of integration partners allow you to increase the size, complexity and revenue generated by your installations.
- Our expert support team operates globally, and are always available to help regardless of your location or the size and complexity of your installations.
- Keri foresaw the post-Covid supply chain problems and invested heavily to ensure we could supply a steady stream of our key products within fast lead times.
- Keri Systems products are designed to integrate with other applications. If you have other security infrastructure, and want to interface with a Keri access control system, there is a good chance that an interface exists, or is being planned for the near future.
- Keri Systems can integrate with wireless locking products from Assa Abloy, dormakaba, Allegion and also integrates to the SmartIntego on-line locks by their European brand, SimonsVoss.
Why choose an access control system?
There are two main reasons – enhanced security and improved safety for all individuals.
- Enhanced security: Access control systems provide a higher level of security by restricting entry to authorized individuals only. This helps prevent unauthorized access, theft, and vandalism. You can manage and monitor who can enter specific areas or use certain resources, businesses can protect their assets, sensitive information, and maintain a secure environment, whilst keeping an audit trail of where cardholders have gained access.
- Improved safety: Access control systems contribute to the safety of individuals within a building or premises. They can regulate access to hazardous areas, such as equipment rooms or high-security zones, ensuring that only trained personnel can enter. In emergency situations, access control systems can also facilitate an immediate lockdown of selected doors, or the entire building. In addition, emergency unlocking can facilitate safe and secure evacuation of all personnel.