Borealis – Cloud-Based Access Control
Is the cloud really more secure?
Exploring the security benefits associated with a cloud solution.
A Cloud Based Security ApproachComplete the form below to receive the free document: A Cloud based security approach system via email.
Over 90,000 Organizations Chose Keri When Security Mattered Most
The Worry-Free Access Control Solution
Borealis is a cloud-based solution, managed from a web browser, therefore you can log in and manage your access control solution with ease from anywhere with internet connectivity.
No software to install, no data loss
- Forget about software updates and operating systems; your cloud solution keeps itself up-to-date.
- A cloud database is always accessible and cannot be lost.
- No manual maintenance backups.
- Put an end to disruptions caused by server or computer problems.
- No more software licenses.
- Keep your data safe, secure, and backed up with a 99.9% SLA.
Designed for ease of use
- Manage multiple locations without the need for VPNs or complicated networking.
- Minimize migration stress by reusing existing readers and credentials.
- Make changes or view events in an emergency without being physically present.
- Increase business efficiency and flexibility with a completely scaleable solution.
Mobile and browser friendly
- Responsive user interface for all device-types.
- Allow multiple operators to log in and make changes.
- New features added without any additional installation or downtime.
- Stay prepared for the future.
How to Evaluate an Access Control Company
We understand that choosing and integrating an automated security system takes time and has a significant upfront cost. It’s important to keep a few metrics in mind when choosing a partner.
Are they reliable?
How long has the access control company been in business? Will they be around to support and maintain your installation in 10 years?
Who do they answer to?
Is the companies primary motive to increase corporate earnings and shareholder value? Or are they in business to serve their customers needs?
Can the solution scale?
Does the hardware and software have the capacity to scale as your business grows. Can it adapt to the changing needs of your business?
Can you add features?
Will the security system integrate with products like video surveillance, wireless locks, elevator control, or the next security innovation?
Learn more about Borealis
On-demand control of your facilities from anywhere
Simplify access control connectivity, delivering global accessibility, scalability, and convenience without the need for a dedicated server or client machine, Connect your security installation to the cloud.Learn About Borealis™
The Keri Systems Promise
30+ Years Protecting Our Partners
As one of the largest independent Access Control OEMs in the world, our focus is always on you, the customer, unlike many corporate providers whose primary motive is to maximize their stock price.
We will proudly pitch our 30-year track record of outstanding products and service against any other Access Control provider.
Hear what other Customers have to say
Problems with people passing out flyers, soliciting residents without permission, and dumping junk mail in the buildings have been eliminated.
We bought our new Keri Access Control System because of its expandability and the Proximity Readers. What’s nice about the system is it’s very easy to use and navigate around in. It’s so incredibly easy to turn people’s cards off.”
Keri equipment is easy to use and cost effective. When we decided to go wireless, Keri offered the options we needed.