Entraguard Silver Telephone Entry System
Keri’s Entraguard Silver telephone entry unit provides 750 tenant capacity with a large-font, four-line display in an attractive housing that can also contain a PXL-500 Tiger Controller and an SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board for up to two doors of built-in card access. Like the Entraguard Titanium and Entraguard Platinum, this new unit provides the best telephone entry/access control marriage available by letting the Entraguard function as a node on a PXL controller network and putting both functions under the acclaimed Doors.NET software umbrella.
- Networkable to Manage Multiple Doors via RS-485
- Rugged Stainless Steel Enclosure
- 750 Capacity Count On All Units
- Standalone Functionality Or Integrate to Doors.NET
- Up to Six Digit Directory Code
- 7 to 15 Digit Phone Numbers
- Four Line, Large Font LCD Display with up to Three Programmable, Scrolling Messages
- Optional Camera, Postal Lock, Mounting Kits, Heater (for cold weather operation)
The rugged, stainless steel housing will stand up to the harshest conditions, and the keypad is lit by LEDs so there are no incandescent bulbs to replace. Each Entraguard Silver also has two extra relay outputs that can be used in a variety of ways, including turning on a lobby light, unlocking an interior door, etc., by tone commands from the tenant’s location or based on an access granted decision. An on-board modem is also included for remote programming.