Access Control Solutions
True Cloud & Server/Client Based Solutions
Manage your facilities with ease using Borealis or Doors.NET
Companies Choose Keri When Security Matters Most
- True cloud-based access control
- No software install
- Accessible from anywhere
- Designed to be mobile-friendly
- Remove fears of data loss
- Removes the need for a server
- Remove software maintenance
- Automated systems updates
- Flexible storage options
- SaaS subscription
Server/Client Based Solution
- Multiple concurrent connections/operators
- Multi-site connectivity
- Local & global Linkage
- Easily scalable as requirements change
- Multiple hardware platforms per system
- Integration with popular VMS packages
- 1 button auto-configuration of hardware
- Import utility to bring in cardholder data from other systems
Additional Doors.NET Software
Extra Software features, available to use alongside Doors.NET
Cloud Backup & Restore
Storage & Disaster Recovery
Doors.NET Cloud backup & Restore allows you to rest easy, knowing that your database and configuration is securely in the cloud, ready to be restored in the event of a disaster.
- Easy restoration wizard
- Restores database and config
- 4, 12 and 20 backup capacity
- Email notifications
- Schedule backups with System calendar
- Ultra secure AWS storage
Telepathy Map Client
Graphic Map Access Control
Telepathy allows you to plot access control functions on your (graphic or map) representation of your building.
- Multiple sites from a single Client
- Interactive floor plans
- Control hardware via Icons
- Multiple monitor support
- View and act on current alerts
- Customizable dynamic sensor icons
Doors.WEB provides remote supervision and control of your access control system through a provision to remotely monitor all system activity.
- View events as they occur.
- Add, Edit and remove cardholders.
- Unlock, Lock and Time unlock doors.
- Initiate or remove a Global Lock or Unlock situation.
Visual Doors Admin Client
User-Friendly Admin Client
Visual doors provide a simple card-based design with the most popular features for ease of use when managing your access control solution.
- Simplified design
- Most common Doors.NET Features
- Works alongside Doors.NET
- Easy to train & easy to Learn
- Installed alongside Doors.NET
- End-user focused
Keri Extensive Warranties
We stand by our engineering and craftsmanship and are so confident of reliability that we back our products with extensive industry-leading warranties.
Grow Your Business with a Custom Keri Solution
Win new business and grow your security company. We're by your side from initial bid to final inspection.
Tell us your security project specifications
We begin the process with a 15-30 minute phone call to determine if we have a solution that can meet the needs of your job.
Together, we design an affordable solution
Our expert support team will help you design a security solution that meets your client’s needs and your financial requirements.
We partner with you to win new business
We know that once a plan is designed, there is still a competitive bidding process. We help you convince stakeholders and win new business.
Expert customer support available
Once you’ve closed the sale and are on-site installing our equipment, our expert support team is available in the event that you need assistance.