BioSync Fingerprint Reader
Keri’s BioSyncTM Readers provide reliable fingerprint reading in attractive and unobtrusive packages. Readers are available in fingerprint -only, fingerprint + card, and fingerprint + keypad versions. Typically used in higher security applications, they can be used either for primary user identification (fingerprint -only) or for secondary verification based on initial use of a card or PIN.
- High quality fingerprint readers in small, sleek, and attractive packages
- Available in fingerprint-only, fingerprint+ card, and fingerprint + PIN
- Industry standard Wiegand output for compatibility with most 3rd party access control systems
- Card reader models available with Keri NXT + HID 125 KHz Proximity or MIFARE/DESFire capabilities
- Compatible with Keri’s NXT Controllers and PXL-500W Tiger Controller
- Up to 9,500 fingerprint templates
BioSync Readers are compatible with Keri’s NXT controllers with an NXT-WI Wiegand Interface, PXL-500W Tiger Controller, and 3rd party controllers that accept Wiegand-type readers. The readers contain an internal beeper and an LED bar to indicate fingerprint accepted and access granted/denied status for user feedback. Keypad and Card models may be used outdoors with appropriate covers. Fingerprint template sharing between readers is done using RS-485 networking, with an option for TCP/IP. Keri’s BioManager software is used for enrollment and template management.