Keri’s i2 Series
Pre-Loaded Mini Appliances
Software installed and pre-licensed, ready to manage an access control system
- Turn it on and discover your controllers, then start programming immediately
- Pre-loaded with Doors.NET Access Control Software – No software installation necessary
(either Basic, Corporate, or Elite Edition – depending on the model purchased)
- Eliminates errors and variability found in customer-provided or off-the-shelf PCs
- Pre-Installed Software
- License Included
- Designed for Doors.NET
- Small Discreet Formfactor
- Eliminates Errors / Variables
- Easy Configuration
The i² Series Appliances come pre-loaded with appropriate software and are ready, right out-of-the-box, to manage your access control system.
There are three versions to choose from – Each offering more capability and memory.
i² Basic – Our basic model is pre-loaded with Doors.NET Basic Edition Software and comes ready to handle up to 40 readers and 3,000 credentials.
i² Corporate – Our “Corporate” model is the next step up, pre-loaded with Doors.NET Corporate Edition and handling up to 128 readers and 48,000 credentials. This unit has enough computing power, memory, and storage to run Keri’s entire suite of optional features.
i² Elite – Our top of the line “Elite” model packs a punch with an even faster processor and more memory, capable of handling even larger, feature-rich projects. This appliance is pre-loaded with Doors.NET Elite Edition and is capable of managing systems of 256+ readers and up to 100,000 credentials.
The i² Series Appliances also come pre-loaded with:
– Doors.NET Application Server
– Microsoft® SQL Express® Database
Selectable gateways allow the appliances to connect to any Keri controller type:
– Mercury® Powered NXT (available only on our Corporate and Elite models)
– Standard NXT