Keri’s line of RF Receivers and Transmitters, the MS-1400 and TM-20X & TM-40X offer access and security in a small, sleek, cost-effective package. Typically attached using a key ring, the transmitters provide a convenient way to grant access to gates and parking barriers while staying safe and dry in a vehicle.
The most popular application is for gated residential communities, where residents and employees can use the transmitter buttons to access gates as they approach, or to provide convenient access for the disabled. The two-channel output provides the ability to control two gates from a single receiver.
- Adjustable read range up to 300 ft (90 m)
- Available in 2 and 4 button models
- Optional proximity insert provides additional functionality in a single tag/transmitter
- Ideal for gated communities, private residences, and parking garages
- Revolutionary anti-cloning scheme provides unmatched security
An optional proximity insert provides additional convenience, allowing users to access other secure parts of a facility using proximity readers tied to the same access control system as the gates.
Proximity inserts are available in Keri MS, Keri NXT, or Farpointe Wiegand. The NEMA 4 rated enclosure, noise reduction circuitry, adjustable read range, and the ability to remotely mount an antenna virtually guarantee a quick and painless installation. The system is FCC Part 15 and CE approved.