Mercury Powered Access Control
The LP4502 supports a variety of extended features including High Assurance Credential Authentication and complies with the BACnet IP communication protocol. A USB-to-Ethernet IP adapter provides a redundant host IP connection. It has direct hardware support for 2 openings and can scale to 64 access points. Built on proven Authentic Mercury hardware, this high-performance intelligent controller embeds elevator destination dispatch and provides integrated power management analytics to proactively detect failure before it occurs.
- 2 Readers, 8 Inputs, 4 Outputs
- Device Integration: Supports a wide range of third party integrations and applications
- Open Architecture: High performance, reliable platform
- OSDP Protocol: Secure channel security for reader connectivity and extended applications such as biometrics and government.
- Enhanced Security: Embedded crypto memory chip and data at rest
- Versatile Interoperability: Same reliable interface and identical footprint as the EP controllers
For partners seeking a comprehensive and open access control platform, increased user capacity, and a reliable hardware platform running an expanded set of applications, the LP4502 is the clear solution. It delivers a complete security and access control solution as well as innovative application extensions, interoperability, and data security.
About Mercury Security
Mercury Security Corporation is the global leader in the supply of OEM access controller hardware. Built on an open platform, with over one million panels sold, Mercury has the largest installed base and greatest accumulated run time of any access hardware provider in the world. Headquartered in Long Beach, California, Mercury has been providing enhanced access control technology since 1992. For more information visit mercury-security.com.