Mercury Powered Access Control
MR62e – Series 3 Reader Interface Module w/PoE+
The MR62e Series 3 is an IP-enabled interface module with onboard flexibility to connect a wide range of security devices. The MR62e is easy to install and provides the required I/O for interfacing four card readers using OSDP protocol, six general-purpose input monitor points, and four control relays to any Authentic Mercury series intelligent controller.
- IP-to-the-Door: Supports PoE+ power
- Open Architecture: High performance, reliable platform
- OSDP Protocol: Secure channel security for reader connectivity and extended applications such as biometrics and government.
- Enhanced Security: Embedded crypto memory chip and data at rest
- Versatile Interoperability: Same reliable interface and identical footprint as the Series 2 controllers
The MR62e’s provides increased power output using PoE+ and provides one reader port supporting OSDP Secure Channel readers, including non-keypad, keypad, and biometric readers. System configuration and setup are provided through Mercury OEM partner software applications.
About Mercury Security
Mercury Security Corporation is the global leader in the supply of OEM access controller hardware. Built on an open platform, with over one million panels sold, Mercury has the largest installed base and greatest accumulated run time of any access hardware provider in the world. Headquartered in Long Beach, California, Mercury has been providing enhanced access control technology since 1992. For more information visit mercury-security.com.